Please Find Numbers Width In The Table Below Based On Number Size And Font:
How to use the tables below:
- Select the table for the size (height) of numbers your are interested in (for example: 5 inch numbers).
- Select the row the pertains to the font your are interested in, in the that table (for example font 3).
- Find the columns that pertain to the address numbers you are interested in (for example numbers 0, 5, and 9).
- Find the corresponding width for each number in those columns.
- The installation template will have an inch of spacing between each two address numbers (for example the address number 6548 will have 3 inches of spacing in total, the address number 973 will have 2 inches of spacing in total)